Whether you are looking for a beautiful traditional sanctuary for your wedding,
or a place for a community group to meet on a regular basis, First United Methodist Church invites you into our building! We want to be good stewards of the facility entrusted to our care, and that means sharing the building with groups
from the New Ulm community.
Available spaces include:
- Sanctuary (seats 200 snugly)
- Fellowship Hall/Dining Room (seats 100 comfortably, full kitchen available)
- Library Lounge (seats up to 25, sink, small refrigerator, coffee maker avaialble)
- Centennial Room (seats up to 16, easy access from elevator)
- Small classrooms are also available, including children's play areas
on the main and upper levels
Contact the Church Office at 507-354-3358 to schedule an event. Read the Building Use Policy before completing the Request Form. Need to borrow something from the church? Use the Equipment Use Policy and Request. Getting married? Here are the Wedding Guidelines. Welcome to First!